Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Arwen finished


There. In all her dim, unphotographable-red glory. Yes, she's very snuggly; yes, she pills like a bi-atch. I am impressed at how flattering complete shapelessness is (it is a series of rectangles). I have abandoned my plans to add toggles and i-cord loops for fastening. I just pin it closed with that awesome bunny rabbit brooch I wore in the Marie photo too.

I think she's my favourite handknitted jumper right now. Well, the only real competition is the Candygan, so that doesn't mean much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the way it sits at the front, and the closure. Yum-o!

jazzyknits said...

again, very nice, well done on this, love it.

knitconvict said...

Love it! Even with the dim photo it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! The bunny works very well!

BEESTLYproducts said...

awesome! it fits really well.