Friday, March 23, 2007

whassat?


oo! that'd be the first anatolia in blogland. all pieces finished, blocked and ready to seam. pity i'm more entranced by actual knitting right now, rather than finishing.

i am so, so, so pleased with my yarn choice for this thing. not one regret. it's all 4 ply (sportsweight) merino. soft, bright, not prone to unfortunate incidents like the Candy cardigan.

other projects in the pipeline that is my brain/ feverish fingers: mystery project; jumper from a vintage pattern (more 4 ply!); scarf that looks like the ocean; endpaper mitts.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your advice on law school doesn't sound too encouraging! I sat in on a Contracts class today and it was a little dry... but I think I could handle it. Maybe I should just spend my life knitting instead... thanks for the advice!

melissa said...

ooh... so pretty!

Michelle said...

it looks fabulous! C'mon and finish it! you'll feel better that you did.

BEESTLYproducts said...

WoWserZ! that looks amzing!

Ink and Indigo said...

Oh that is gorgeous. I wasn't sold on the pictures in Knitty, but yours has inspired me to make one. One day. When I'm feeling very very brave and a bit less rubbish.