Friday, May 18, 2007

hip, hip hoo-duckcloth!

Three cheers for my new favourite online fabric store, Duckcloth! Not only do they stock Kristen Doran and a ginormous range of Echino but they have free shipping anywhere in Australia! Yeah, free*! And they’re sooo quick and helpful with the Queries and the Orders and the Customers and the Shipping! And you can get 20% off your order until the end of May if you visit MissyConfidential and find the promotional code! Stop looking at all my exclamation marks and go buy stuff already!

I was also told in response to some comments that I added to my order that they’ll be stocking a couple of other indie fabric designers in the near future, but it’s not very fair of me to say more before they do. You can sign up to their newsletter.

My good self got some Kristen Doran Botanical and Feathers to make a cushion cover for my nekkid cushion. In biscuit and red. But now I wants me some Mollybird print too.

* For the Perth girls who avoid a Certain Fabric Store, this free shipping means you can get the same products delivered right to your door at no extra cost! In fact, the Echino fabric is actually $2 less than That Certain Store charges (though though they don’t have fat quarters, admittedly).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo-er Ive never been called an indie designer before!!

Christina said...

Those Kristen Doran prints are *nice*

spider_knit said...

Eeeeeep! {Runs away to look at fabric immediately}....

Anonymous said...

Now, look what you have done! More beautiful things to spend money on. Bad lupinbunny! :) :) :)

CK

Kristen Doran said...

You are too sweet! look forward to seeing the projects you make.
Kristen